Friday, August 14, 2009

Hillsong College Semester 2

This beginning of semester 2 has been so amazing!! I have all new classes including: Christian Doctrine, Church History, New Testament, Personal Evangelism, Spirit filled living, and teamwork. These classes have been amazing so far!! I have made some more great friends from Texas, Norway, California, Sweden etc... The people God continues to put in my live always amazes me. He sure does know what you need and when you need it. I have also been given a car by a friend who went back to Sweden, he just felt like God told him to give it away. I am gonna share the car with 2 of my other friends because I wont need it all that much because I usually walk to school since I only live a 5 min walk from Church/College.
The weather here has been changing and getting warmer, today it was probably around 70 degrees. Not very cold for WINTER haha

This is what an Australian winter looks like
<<<<<>
Anyway I am pretty exited about Powerhouse this semester as well because there are more people helping on the Creative Team, so we will have more man power to drive the Creative side of Powerhouse farther!! Powerhouse the past 3 weeks has really changed, there has been a huge move of God through not just Powerhouse but the Church. God is changing people lives, showing them new revelations, and lighting up the house with His Holy Spirit. Its been amazing to be apart of this amazing church and all that is going on.


Here is a pic of Jason from Tennessee, Me from Montana and Leo from Ukraine/ North Carolina
We were heading to Molymook for our mid semester break!!




Well please be in prayer for: Hillsong Church, all the new college students, and me that God will continue to show me new revelations. Thanks all for you amazing support and prayer.
David








No comments: